Requesting a software reference check is a pretty standard procedure for future vintrace customers as they evaluate our software. And it makes sense—they want to make sure they get the most bang for their buck.
The software reference check marks the home stretch in your endeavour and is a vital part of the purchase process. Talking to people who use vintrace will give you an objective perspective on the software’s capabilities and reassure you that our wine production software is of the highest quality on the market.
We’ve put together a list of 10 questions to help you navigate your software reference check and get the most out of your time with our customers.
- How long have you been using vintrace?
- Can you walk me through vintrace’s implementation process (how long did it take, what was required of you and your team and did your experience match your expectations)?
- In your opinion, what are vintrace’s top three features, and why?
- Have you identified any gaps or shortcomings in the product?
- Does vintrace release valuable product enhancements and new features frequently?
- Has vintrace helped your business save time and money?
- How would you rate the customer service and support you receive from vintrace?
- What other software solutions did you look at, and why did you choose vintrace?
- Do you consider vintrace to be a partner in your success?
- Can you recommend vintrace without reservation?
The software reference check is usually the last step before negotiating your purchase. It will provide you with confirmation that vintrace can deliver what we say we can. When it comes to making a significant product evaluation, it’s worth putting extra effort into the process—the information you can gain can be invaluable.
To obtain a list of relevant contacts for your software reference check, don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
Interested in reading more content like this? Check out these posts: